Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thai One On

This past weekend I had to travel to Iowa for the Hog Wild Classic, an annual golf tournament not to be missed. We finished tied for second but unfortunately they only pay for first place in each flight. So what does any of this have to do with Sunday Supper? Nothing much, other than it meant I traveled back to the cities on Sunday morning. By the time I got my chores done I just did not feel like cooking so the next best thing is to give Johnny a call and have him bring over some Sawatdee - an excellent Thai restaurant in the area.
Johnny was up for it so as soon as he was done with his bike ride, shaved and showered he came over with a tasty feast.

menu
fresh spring rolls
caterpillar roll
cream cheese won tons
chicken red curry
shrimp pad thai
rice

For the dessert kz and I had picked up some lemon cake earlier in the day while having lunch at 3 Squares. It was awesome!

Even though it was not a home cooked meal, it was excellent! See  you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment