Wednesday, June 29, 2011

London Bridges

Sunday Supper has been in a state of flux for the last week or so. I am in London on business and got here on Sunday June 19th. I arrived at about noon local time after flying all night and checked into the hotel. After a quick shower my colleagues and I went for a walk around London and settled in for supper at Cote, a restaurant along the Thames river. Quite a nice spot! We started with some bread and then here is my meal:


Bread Basket of freshly baked sourdough baguette with butter
Fougasse
Leaf shaped bread with parsley and sea salt

Roast Seabass Roast seabass fillet, braised fennel and a champagne beurre blanc with chives and tomato concasse
Gratin Potato
Crème Caramel Traditional set vanilla pod custard with dark caramel and cream
Meteor beer



























No comments:

Post a Comment